Do you want to make... a wrapped vintage letter?

Wrapped Vintage Letter

By Sofia, aka Parapluie

Nowadays the style of our home is very important. A cozy and well decorated house make us feel so Welcome. I love shabby and vintage decorations, but love even more the one that I can do myself :)

So, here is what I've done to create my letter:

Step 1: Print out your letter using a rounded font in your desired size. I draw mine (no patience to wait the print...)
Step 2: Cut the letter and trace it onto cardboard. I used a Cereal box.
Step 3: Wrap away! I recommend a thick yarn, looks nice and it's easiest. I wrapped mine at least 3 times to get everything covered and nice and thick.
Step 4: After all the wrapping it's almost finished! Glue the ends at the back of the letter.

Mine looks like this!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

PTteam

Twitter Updates

    Meet The Author

    Hello there!
    We are a team of Etsy sellers with Portugal in our hearts! Our members come from all around the world and our connection is Portugal. Be welcome!