Member of the month - Alfamarama - Gallery of Work

Funny and a bit naughty unique coffee mug design with clothesline of Alfama by Alfamarama
Funny and a bit naughty unique coffee mug design with clothesline of Alfama by Alfamarama
'still saving for my van gogh' print by Alfamarama
'still saving for my van gogh' print by Alfamarama

my endless list of etsy sales - screen printed Moleskine notebook by Alfamarama
my endless list of etsy sales - screen printed Moleskine notebook by Alfamarama

Vintage James Bond style print in a retro, colourful, sixties style by Alfamarama
Vintage James Bond style print in a retro, colourful, sixties style by Alfamarama

my girly book of girly things - Screen printed Moleskine notebook by Alfamarama
my girly book of girly things - Screen printed Moleskine notebook by Alfamarama

Love Song Valentine's Card - You are the sunshine of my life by Alfamarama
Love Song Valentine's Card - You are the sunshine of my life by Alfamarama
all photos by Pedro Vieira aka Alfamarama

2 comments:

 

PTteam

Twitter Updates

    Meet The Author

    Hello there!
    We are a team of Etsy sellers with Portugal in our hearts! Our members come from all around the world and our connection is Portugal. Be welcome!